White hat links are web-building tools that drive online traffic to a specific site through organic search engine optimization techniques, which include linking to other relevant sites. With white hat, the quality of the content and the user experience takes a center stage, as it entails broadening the scope of information that is provided to the readers through availing links that lead to similar information with additional information that the readers will find to be beneficial.
With white hat, webmasters and digital marketers are encouraged to get away from a black hat and other spam-oriented tactics which don’t add value to the content, while also negating the experience of the users.
Important things to remember
- White hat SEO techniques involve lots of work, and there is no way around that!
- White hat works perfectly well.
White hat strategies that work
We are going to share with you incredibly important white hat strategies that work. When working with a reputable SEO Agency, you know that you can grow your leads and increase your revenue through implementing white hat SEO techniques.
Strategy 1. Blog Commenting Is Powerful
Commenting on blogs offers a fantastic way to promote content, build out natural link profiles, and diversify anchor texts. However, this quickly turns to be a bad practice when you jam keywords where your name should be listed, automate, outsource or comment on Spammy websites. Always try to do it right no matter the temptations.
Here are the steps that you can follow.
Step 1#. It starts with looking up and finding high-quality blogs.
These blogs should be well designed, and with content that has similarities to what you offer.
Step #2: Tips to ensure that your comments get approved
Almost all top blogs send commands to moderators before they get approved and go live. Because you will be dropping a link in the content, ensure that your comment is courteous and professional.
Strategy 2. Request the press to link you
Here, I mean real press from the top leading news sites that are well known. You should never gamble with PR sites. The real press is never easy to get and a vast majority of the reporters are bombarded with coverage pitches every day. The real problem here is that those requests are mostly irrelevant. Don’t force the journalist; adapt their columns to their business.
When doing your search, you need to start local, niche down to what your business does. They are most likely to give you space if your content is aligned to whatever they are publishing. Occasionally, submit press releases, and although this step isn’t always necessary, it will show press reporters that you have been putting in a conscious effort to drum up the press, and you aren’t just interested in getting links.
Strategy 3. Network, but with Results in Mind
- Networking is an important part of white hat SEO. You can start with websites that do link roundups. You shouldn’t find it hard to find a website that accepts your request because there are many out there.
- After finding a few targets, don’t email them directly. It’s better to pick on a few of their social media handles and connect with them. This provides a perfect way to break the ice and would offer better results than sending them emails.
- Then engage with the content that they offer because this helps to grab attention, while also offering value. When you retweet their content, you get their attention and will try to find out who you are and what your interest is.
- Now that the ice is broken, you can easily reach out and ask to be featured.
White hat techniques demand that you put in more work, but they offer better results. With enough effort and time being put in, the results will reflect it. Moreover, it demands lots of learning, and you can always improve your SEO results with the highest ethical white hat techniques.